Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eagles and Giants rivial


In this blog i will be doing a interview with my english teacher. I will be asking her questions about her feelings on the Giants and Eagles rivial. This will be a interview were a die heart eagles fan (me) will ask the Giants fan (ms persen) some questions.

Richard: Why do you hate the Eagles so much?
Ms. Persen: although i am a giants fan, i am first and fore most a football fan. It is not a question of hating the eagles because they lack skill it is a matter of being in the same division and threatening the chances of the giants making it to the playoffs.

Richard: Why do you like the Giants?
Ms Persen: The day that i could speak my first wordwas the day my father taught me everything he knew about football. Growing up in NY it was natural that my family were giant fans with the occasional jets fans thrown in.

Richard: Have you ever been to a Giants game.
Ms Persen: I have been too three giants games before and feel that it is not enough. i tried to go this season but we did not play any Florida teams.

Richard: why are Giants fans afraid to come to Eagles games in Philly?
Ms Persen: Afraid! ? ha! There is definately a rivalary going on there but thats what makes it fun! I do not believe any New Yorker would be afraid to go to Philadelphia.

Richard: Why cant the Giants Beat the Eagles?
Ms Persen: The giants have beat the Eagles and will again. These are two very strong teams in the same divison, the competion infierce.

Richard: Who do you think is better Desean Jackson or your whole punting team?
Ms Persen: Why do you ask? Because of one lucky, but dirty onside kick?

Richard: Did you cry when the eagles came back and won that game?
Ms Persen: I didnt cry, but i was very disappointed with my team and wonder how they could let it happen.

Richard: Why is your defense so good but yet they play like GARBAGE?
Ms Persen: Garbage? we practically retired 5 quaterbacks with the amount of sacks we had. Romo to drop a name.

Richard: Do you think you need a new head coach?
Ms Persen: I do not believe we need a new coach. coughlin calls it like he sees them. Quick with the eye and quick with the redflag!

Richard: Dont you just love to hate Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles?
Ms Persen: hate is a very strong word. i believe my beef is because they are in the same division. The Eagles are a great team and will remain a worthly obstacle for the Giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment